You may have noticed that I’ve posted very little over the last several months. This is because I was deeply absorbed in writing Inspirational Messages.
My goal in writing this new book has been to help meet the great need for encouragement and spiritual solutions that exists today.
Every day, it seems, there is another disaster with misfortune falling upon good people who haven’t a clue as to why it’s happened. As the old saying goes, “That just ain’t right.”
Written To Lift You Up
Written to lift you up, you’re going to love this book. I draw from stories in my own life, include scriptural references, and give you step-by-step strategies for rising up into the life you want.
- Is there someone you cannot forgive?
- Have you made mistakes and fear God cannot love you?
- Are you torn between trying to be spiritual (and trying not to care about money) and your real-life need for money?
- Are you dismayed or confused by “New Age” teachers and talk about The Law Of Attraction? Does it seem that Law Of Attraction teachers are spreading a philosophy that extols laziness or contradicts the lessons of love and compassion that Jesus taught?
- Do you want to know how to avoid disaster and assure your life is filled with blessing?
- Do you long for meaning in your life?
These issues and more are addressed in an easy-to-read and entertaining writing style.
If you’re hungry for inspirational words and uplifting reading that makes you feel better and can change your life, this is for you. If you’re at rock-bottom and feeling low it will raise your spirits and give you new hope. If you’re feeling pretty good already, it’s going to elevate you even higher.
Every author wants his or her books to benefit the greatest number of people possible. So I would really love it if you would send me and my book your loving energy! Imagine my book being a blessing and a balm to all who need it, because that is my intention.
In addition, I’m delighted to predict that I will be blogging more regularly now that Inspirational Messages has been published on Amazon for the Kindle. Here’s the link again: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0084D3SA4.
Love and Blessings ~ Clyo
P.S. If you don’t have a Kindle, then download a FREE Kindle app and read my (or any) Kindle book on your computer, whether it’s a PC or Mac. Here’s the link to the free PC app download and here’s the link to the free app for Mac. So check it out!